Austin Thyroid & Endocrinology is now offering FirstLine Therapy from Metagenics at its North Austin location.
“OUR GENES ARE NOT OUR DESTINY….THEY’RE OUR GREATEST OPPORTUNITY”
You won’t experience transformation until you become dissatisfied with your reality.
FirstLine Therapy from Metagenics is a specialized therapeutic lifestyle program unlike any other. It targets the underlying causes of chronic illness by incorporating a sensible eating plan, exercise, nutritional supplementation, and stress management.
FirstLine Therapy helps you:
- Take simple steps everyday that will enhance health and help prevent disease
- Adopt habits of living that may delay the onset of illness in old age and possibly reverse disease progression and risk factors
The following key characteristics are unique to the FirstLine Therapy program:
- It’s a personalized lifestyle medicine program designed to help you achieve optimal health
- Most programs are focused on low-fat diets. But FirstLine Therapy emphasizes the importance of whole foods, low glycemic, plant-based eating plan
- The appropriate use of medical foods and supplements may enhance program effectiveness and may help shorten the time it takes for you to achieve your goals
Your personal FirstLine Therapy program includes:
- Health screening
- Body composition analysis
- Customized health plans
- Lifestyle and behavioral coaching
- Personalized food plans
- Physical activity recommendations
- Targeted nutritional support
- Tracking tools
We have on staff certified FirstLine Therapy health coaches, Registered Dieticians, and Dr. Scumpia oversees the entire program.
Order your Metagenics here >> Click Here
Metagenics Educational Programs
Metagenics offers a wide range of educational opportunities including webinars, group meetings, and seminars as part of our commitment to continuing functional medicine education. Our goal is to give our practitioners further insight to help address their patients’ unique health needs for a higher level of personalized, lifetime wellness care. We have been sharing this ever-growing body of nutritional and lifestyle research for over 25 years.
Call Austin Thyroid or schedule online today!